Travel advice for Australians heading to Indonesia has been upgraded following a deadly suicide attack in Jakarta overnight.
Claims of fraud by Pauline Hanson's One Nation are being evaluated by the Australian Federal Police.
Ansell launched a $353 million buyback after finding "a natural home" for its condoms with the sale of its sexual wellness business to a Chinese consortium.
Homicide squad detectives are conducting another search for missing Sydney man Matthew Leveson but have not yet uncovered anything.
Governor-General Peter Cosgrove has told a memorial service the callous attack on children at a Manchester concert was beyond the bounds of all humanity.
Victoria Police is more willing to take on terrorists in siege situations because of the Lindt cafe siege.
A Melbourne lawyer says that Schapelle Corby's family can profit from her story as long as the money or any benefits don't flow back to Corby herself.
The 12th and final juror for Bill Cosby's sexual assault trial has now been selected with the two to three week trial to begin on June 5.
The Victorian government will establish a new council including judiciary, police and victims of crime to guide courts on sentencing.
The company operating Topshop's Australian stores has been placed in voluntary administration, becoming the latest retailer to hit the skids.
The United Nations has expressed concern about how it will continue to do its work if Donald Trump's proposed budget cuts go ahead.
Westpac has completed an institutional book build for a $645 million stake in BT Investment Management, leaving it with 10 per cent of the ASX-listed firm.
Richard Rojas, the 26-year-old man accused of intentionally mowing down pedestrians and killing one in New York, has been indicted by a grand jury in Manhattan.
A defence expert says politicians should stop squabbling over industry jobs amid a deteriorating global outlook.
American pop star Ariana Grande has suspended her world tour following the suicide attack on her Manchester show which left 22 people dead.
Quadrant magazine's editor in chief has apologised for an article that suggested the Manchester bomb should have exploded at the ABC's Q&A studio.
Australian High Commissioner to London, Alexander Downer says so far there are no indications Australians were among the dead in the Manchester concert bombing.